Thursday, February 6, 2014

school context assignment

For this assignment we were suppose to take a picture from anywhere around the school and edit it to make it look as unrealistic yet as realistic as we could, if that makes sense. The one requirement for this assignment was there had to be a shadow in the picture. I personally had a lot of fun doing this assignment because it was kind of funny to edit cartoons into a real picture.

Original Image:

Edited Image:
What I learned during this assignment is that there are many different ways to edit and image using photoshop. I used quick select a lot this week to take an image from one picture to copy and paste it into the image I was working on. I also worked with the opacity of images. To create the shadow in the image I had to flip and rotate the image and lower it's opacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment